Since 1948, Derse has continually evolved to empower our clients to expect more from face-to-face marketing.
James F. Derse founded The Derse Company as a sign painting business in the back of his mother’s garage.
Built new 10,000 square foot building to house growing sign and exhibit business.
Moved Milwaukee office to 70,000 square-foot facility.
The Derse Company was sold to a group of senior officers and managers – Bill Haney, Bill McNamara, and Dan Vander Sanden.
The company averaged 33% growth in each of the next five years.
Expanded service offerings to include Experiential and Strategic Services teams.
Opened the industry’s first LEED Silver-Certified building – Derse's national headquarters in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Revenue exceeded $150 million.
Derse celebrated 70 years in business.
Brett Haney named Derse’s CEO.