ZTE AT CES
ZTE is pioneering telecommunications development with 5G and Internet of Things (IoT) infrastructure and is the fourth largest provider of mobile devices.
Leading into the 2018 Consumer Electronics Show (CES), ZTE tasked Derse with the following objectives:
- Booth design should illustrate the product focus for CES 2018
- Drive engagement in the booth through activation and demos—visitors should know, experience, and remember ZTE.
- Booth activation should create attention through ZTE’s sports sponsorships
- Create entertaining and interactive demo experiences
- Booth should help to increase social media attention and followers past CES event
Derse’s creative solution delivered on all objectives and exemplified the ‘wow’ factor ZTE desired.
Awe-inspiring Grand Impression
The exhibit architecture is reminiscent of the featured product, Axon M, a dual-screen phone turned on its side. This form creates a dramatic angled ceiling which was covered in 23’ x 80’ of Barrisol-mirrored fabric – essentially turning the architecture into an enormous optical illusion, where everything on the ground is reflected overhead.
Axon M-Inspired Audiovisuals
Four LED screens stretch from the ground up to meet the mirrored “ceiling,” which reflects the content of the screens, literally doubling their visual impact—like the Axon M screens themselves
Immersive Projection Mapped Tunnel
The 5G Future Tunnel experiential thoroughfare was dedicated to telling the story of ZTE’s progress in 5G and Internet of Things (IoT) technology.
Various product displays featuring different ZTE technologies invite users to interact with the products by engaging in simple and playful games.
The success of ZTE’s presence at CES 2018 was prevalent in the architecture itself, booth traffic, and buzzworthy experiences. If that wasn’t enough, out of the more than 4,000 exhibitors, ZTE’s booth was labeled as a Top-10 Exhibit at CES 2018.